Club Day – February 25, 2017 – Supplementary regulations have not yet been issued, so check back soon for information on this event
If you have an enquiries regarding this event, please email email@example.com
To Pre-enter Race Event
To pre-enter, log on to your driver information via karting.net.au using your ID number and password. Under the My Details function, click Pre Enter Race Meeting.
If you want your licence to be endorsed you must select the endorsement required option from the drop down box.
On Race Day
On race day, bring your license, payment, transponder number and completed scrutineering form to the entry office, whether you have pre-entered or not. We need to confirm your entry details, and collect your race fee payment.
- The classes listed are the classes that may run on the day. Depending on the number of entries, some classes may be run concurrently.
- If you do not yet own a transponder, the club will have a very limited amount for hire at $10 for the day
- If you do not yet own a transponder, do not enter anything under ‘Personal Transponder Number’ when completing your pre-entry
- You must use a clear visor on your helmet if any section of the race meeting is held under lights
- No parking of motor vehicles permitted in the designated pit area
- No smoking or welding allowed in the designated pit area
- Dumping of fuel is not permitted
- No animals allowed
- No riding of scooters or bikes permitted
- No camping allowed
Timetable (Subject to change)
Race Order (Subject to change)