November Club Day – Saturday November 23, 2013 – Pre-entries are open until the Wednesday evening prior to the event. If you don’t pre-enter, you can still enter the event on race day at the club.
If you are racing at this event, please take a moment to pre-enter. This helps speed up the entry taking process on race day, allows racing to begin earlier, and assists the canteen helpers plan the food requirements that will be needed.
Only those who pre-enter will be eligible to take part in the tyre draw at the completion of racing.
If you have an enquiries regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Pre-enter Race Event
To pre-enter, log on to your driver information via karting.net.au using your ID number and password. Under the My Details function, click Pre Enter Race Meeting.
If you want your licence to be endorsed you must select the endorsement required option from the drop down box.
On Race Day
On race day, bring your license, payment, transponder number and completed scrutineering form to the entry office, whether you have pre-entered or not. We need to confirm your entry details, and collect your race fee payment.
- If pre-entered $45 for the first class entered, and $25 for any additional class entered, per competitor
- If not pre-entered $50 for the first class entered, and $25 for any additional class entered, per competitor
The OGKRC Committee has decided to make a change to the awarding of trophies on Club Days effective immediately. For the remainder of 2013, Senior classes that do not have more than 5 entries will not be presented with trophies. This decision was discussed at the May 2013 General Meeting and has been endorsed by the OGKRC Committee.
- The classes listed are the classes that may run on the day. Depending on the number of entries, some classes may be run concurrently.
- If you do not yet own a transponder, the club will have a very limited amount for hire at $10 for the day
- If you do not yet own a transponder, do not enter anything under ‘Personal Transponder Number’ when completing your pre-entry
- You must use a clear visor on your helmet if any section of the race meeting is held under lights
- No parking of motor vehicles permitted in the designated pit area
- No smoking or welding allowed in the designated pit area
- Dumping of fuel is not permitted
- No animals allowed
- No riding of scooters or bikes permitted
- No camping allowed
- Canteen open 11am
- Entries taken from 11.30am – 1pm (No late entries will be accepted as this holds up the race meeting)
- Practice Session for all competitors from 9am
- Drivers briefing 1.45pm
- Racing starts at the completion of drivers briefing
Race Order (to be confirmed on race day)
- Cadets (Feature Class)
- Junior National Heavy
- Clubman Heavy / Clubman Super Heavy
- Junior National Light
- Sportsman 125 Restricted Heavy
- TaG 125 Light
- Junior Clubman
- TaG 125 Heavy
- Clubman Light
- Sportsman 125 Restricted Light (Feature Class)