Class Titles – Saturday November 28, 2015 – Pre-entries are open until the Wednesday evening prior to the event. If you don’t pre-enter, you can still enter the event on race day at the club.
This event is for members only.
If you are racing at this event, please take a moment to pre-enter. This helps speed up the entry taking process on race day, allows racing to begin earlier, and assists the canteen helpers plan the food requirements that will be needed.
Only those who pre-enter will be eligible to take part in the tyre draw at the completion of racing.
If you have an enquiries regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Pre-enter Race Event
To pre-enter, log on to your driver information via karting.net.au using your ID number and password. Under the My Details function, click Pre Enter Race Meeting.
If you want your licence to be endorsed you must select the endorsement required option from the drop down box.
On Race Day
On race day, bring your license, payment, transponder number and completed scrutineering form to the entry office, whether you have pre-entered or not. We need to confirm your entry details, and collect your race fee payment.
Race event entry fee is $60 for the first class entered, and $40 for any additional class entered, per competitor.
Medallions will be awarded to all 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters for all classes that race on the day. Trophies will be awarded at end of year presentations held on December 12 2015.
- The classes listed are the classes that may run on the day. Depending on the number of entries, some classes may be run concurrently.
- If you do not yet own a transponder, the club will have a very limited amount for hire at $10 for the day
- If you do not yet own a transponder, do not enter anything under ‘Personal Transponder Number’ when completing your pre-entry
- You must use a clear visor on your helmet if any section of the race meeting is held under lights
- No parking of motor vehicles permitted in the designated pit area
- No smoking or welding allowed in the designated pit area
- Dumping of fuel is not permitted
- No animals allowed
- No riding of scooters or bikes permitted
- No camping allowed
- 6 am – Gate opens, competitors may access the complex for pit set up
- 7 am – 8.30 am – Entries accepted (No late entries will be accepted as this holds up the race meeting)
- 8.45 am – Drivers briefing held on grid
- 9 am – Racing starts – timed practice
Race Order (to be confirmed on race day)
- Junior National Heavy
- Cadets 9
- Junior Clubman
- TaG 125 Light
- Clubman Heavy / Clubman Super Heavy
- Junior National Light
- Tag Heavy
- TaG Restricted 125 Heavy
- Cadet 12
- Clubman Light
- TaG Restricted 125 Light
- TaG 125 Masters (Feature Class)