The 2011 Karting calendar kicks off with the annual Junior Top Guns race meetings on Friday January 21 and 22.
Junior Tops Guns are two of the country’s premier “not to be missed” events. These race events which are run during the school holidays, are a great opportunity for karters around Australia to come and enjoy racing under lights prior to the commencement of the school year.
The Oakleigh Go Kart Racing Club wishes to thank Concept Karting & Racegear for their generous sponsorship of the 2011 Junior Top Guns Events. Concept Karting & Racegear has provided the club with MD Mini Video Cameras and Lico (by Sparco) Travel Bags to be given away to lucky competitors.
Junior Racing Developments is pleased to announce their sponsorship of the 2011 Junior Top Guns events. This year the Junior Clubman driver who accumulates the greatest number of combined points across both rounds of the championship will be rewarded with a full day test in one of the teams Championship winning Sabre 02 Formula Vee’s at Winton Motor Raceway.
- Numerous other valuable prizes will be raffled
- Thousands of dollars in prize money, paid to 5th place in each class
- Trophies rewarded to 5th place
- Note, only the first 32 entries received in each class will be accepted
The classes which will be offered are:
- Junior Light
- Junior Heavy
- Junior Light C&P
- Junior Heavy C&P
- Junior Clubman
- Junior Max
Supp regs for both rounds are available on the VKA website.
To enter one or both of the rounds:
- Online Entries. Log on to your driver information via the AKA Licensing system using your ID number and password. Under the My Details function, choose Pre Enter Race Meeting.
- Offline Entries. Please post to PO Box 215, Braeside, VIC 3195 or fax to (03) 9758 4511.