Victorian Karting Association Annual General Meeting 2013
The Victorian Karting Association Inc Annual General Meeting is to be held on Thursday 10th October 2013 at the Function Room, Taylors Lakes Hotel, Melton Highway, Taylors Lakes at 7.30pm.
Nominations for the following positions close 5pm Wednesday 10th September 2013. Nominations must be on the official VKA nomination form – and must be signed by two member clubs and the nominee. Late or incomplete nomination forms will not be accepted.
- State President
- State Vice President
- State Treasurer (2 year term)
- State Delegate (must be a club delegate or executive member of the VKA at the time of nomination)
- State Co Delegate (must be a club delegate or executive member of the VKA at the time of nomination)
- State Stewards Coordinator
- State Technical Coordinator
- State Scrutineer Coordinator
- State Track safety Inspector
NOTE: VKA Secretary Position not up for election.