Event Details Changed Southern City Classic May 2 2015
The OGKRC Southern City Classic is still on this week-end. We have decided to run the meeting but it will now be a one day meeting only – Saturday 2nd May 2015.
Due to some Classes not forming, a number of Classes will be combined so that all karters still get to race.
The supplementary regulations contain all event details including the timetable.
The Classes to run (based on pre-entries (CMS) and entries via Telephone/E-Mail) will be as follows (not race order):
- Cadet 9/Cadet 12 (combined)
- Junior National Light
- Junior Nation Heavy
- Junior Clubman
- Clubman Light/Clubman Heavy (combined)
- TAG Light/TAG Heavy (combined)
- TAG Restricted Light/TAG Restricted Heavy (combined)
- 6:30am Track Open
- 7:15am Canteen Open
- 7:15am – 8:30am Entry Confirmation & Official Confirmation
- 8:45am Drivers Briefing
- 9:00am – 5:30pm (approx.) Unofficial Practice/Timed Practice/Heat 1/Heat
Also, the track will be open on Sunday for those who wish to practice for Round 3 of the Victorian Kart Championship. The canteen will be open on Sunday 10am to 2pm.