Coronavirus Update

  • March 18, 2020

Due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis Karting Victoria has made the tough decision to suspend all racing in Victoria until June 1st.

As the situation is evolving daily this date may change, hopefully sooner but possibly later, we will keep everyone updated as soon as we have any further news.

Unfortunately as well as club days this will mean the postponement of the Victorian Kart Championship we were due to host at the start of April. We will use the extra time to continue the hard work already done and make the venue even better for when we do eventually host the event.