Joining the Oakleigh Go Kart Racing Club and obtaining a Go Kart Racing Competition Licence is only a few clicks away.
To hold a licence you must be a member of an AKA approved Go Kart Club, like Oakleigh Go Kart Racing Club.
The local kart shops will be more than happy to assist you with all aspects of licencing and membership. Click here for a list of local kart shops.
You can also contact Trent Brinsley, the clubs Licence / Membership Secretary, to answer any questions you may have by email email@example.com or phone on 0438 017 216 (after hours please).
Click here for membership form. (PDF) Form last updated 29/1/2018
The quickest way to renew your membership is to download the form & pay by credit card.
- Download and print out the form. Click here for membership form (PDF)
- Complete all details on the form, including licence numbers etc
- Scan the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your renewal will be completed promptly and you will be advised by return email when this is done.
Memberships may also be renewed by credit card, cash or cheque
- In person at your local kart shop (authorised kart shops only) or
- Mailed to OGKRC, P.O. Box 215 Braeside Vic 3195. (don’t send cash in the mail).
If you have included an email address on your Membership renewal form you will be advised by email that your membership has been renewed.
Every effort will be made to let members know approximately 3 – 4 weeks before their membership is due to expire.
2017 VKA Licence Fees
The Victorian Karting Association has published Licence fees for Victorian AKA karters, to take effect from 1st January 2014.
Renewal Of Competition Licences
- Senior / Junior / Cadet / Rookie: $290
- Senior / Junior / Cadet / Rookie – Renewal after thirty days: $310
New Competition Licences
- Senior / Junior / Cadet / Rookie: $310
- Vintage (demonstration only): $50
- Social E grade licence new or renewal (practice only): $100