Joining the Oakleigh Go Kart Racing Club and obtaining a Go Kart Racing Competition Licence is only a few clicks away.
To hold a licence you must be a member of an AKA approved Go Kart Club, like Oakleigh Go Kart Racing Club.
The local kart shops will be more than happy to assist you with all aspects of licencing and membership. Click here for a list of local kart shops.
You can also contact Trent Brinsley, the clubs Licence / Membership Secretary, to answer any questions you may have by email email@example.com or phone on 0438 017 216 (after hours please).
To Renew Membership Online
- Click the following link http://karting.net.au/cms/member/
Enter your KA licence number and password used when signing up.
- Select My Details functions… > Renew Membership
If you are a member of another club and wish to join Oakleigh, you can click “Apply for another club membership”
2017 VKA Licence Fees
The Victorian Karting Association has published Licence fees for Victorian AKA karters, to take effect from 1st January 2014.
Renewal Of Competition Licences
- Senior / Junior / Cadet / Rookie: $290
- Senior / Junior / Cadet / Rookie – Renewal after thirty days: $310
New Competition Licences
- Senior / Junior / Cadet / Rookie: $310
- Vintage (demonstration only): $50
- Social E grade licence new or renewal (practice only): $100