Class Titles – Saturday 24 November 2018 – Pre-entries are open until the Wednesday evening prior to the event. If you don’t pre-enter, you can still enter the event on race day at the club.
If you are racing at this event, please take a moment to pre-enter. This helps speed up the entry taking process on race day, allows racing to begin earlier, and assists the canteen helpers plan the food requirements that will be needed.
If you have an enquiries regarding this event, please email email@example.com
To Pre-enter Race Event
To pre-enter, log on to your driver information via karting.net.au using your ID number and password. Under the My Details function, click Pre Enter Race Meeting.
If you want your licence to be endorsed you must select the endorsement required option from the drop down box.
On Race Day
On race day, bring your license, payment, transponder number and completed scrutineering form to the entry office, whether you have pre-entered or not. We need to confirm your entry details, and collect your race fee payment.
Race event entry fee is $75 per competitor for the first class entered, and $25 for each additional class entered .
- The classes listed are the classes that may run on the day. Depending on the number of entries, some classes may be run concurrently.
- If you do not yet own a transponder, the club will have a very limited amount for hire at $10 for the day
- If you do not yet own a transponder, do not enter anything under ‘Personal Transponder Number’ when completing your pre-entry
- You must use a clear visor on your helmet if any section of the race meeting is held under lights
- No parking of motor vehicles permitted in the designated pit area
- No smoking or welding allowed in the designated pit area
- Dumping of fuel is not permitted
- No animals allowed
- No riding of scooters or bikes permitted
- No camping allowed
- 1 practice session of 6 laps (classes may be combined)
- 1 qualifying session of 6 minutes
- 2 heats of 12 laps
- 1 heat of 15 laps
- 1 final of 18 laps
- Grids for heat 1 & 2 determined from qualifying times
- Grid for heat 3 determined from combined points of heats 1& 2
- Grid for final determined from results of heat 3
- Final only counts
Timetable (Subject to change)
- 6.30 am Gates open
- 7.30 am Canteen opens
- 7.30 am – 8.30 am Entries
- 8 am – 9 am Practice
- 9 am Drivers briefing
- 9.15 am Qualifying
- Racing begins at completion of Qualifying
- 7.30 pm Spit Roast Dinner
- 8.30 pm Continuation of racing (if required)
- 8.30 pm Ladies & Mechanics races